THE NEW GENERATION
1. New digs for new generation. On February 10, 2006, Block Broadcasting closed on their new home. The station moves from a 3,000 square foot building into a 17,000 square foot building with two spacious studios and plenty of room to grow.
2. July 4, 2006. WBQC declared its independence from UPN.
3. July 7, 2007. Bill Boshears and the Scizone returned to local television on Saturday nights.
4. August 17, 2007. Friday Night Fu returned with a bigger set and a bigger crew. Literally, everyone had gained weight since the Fu was last on the air almost ten years ago.
5. September 1, 2008. AMGTV joins the family of networks aligned with WBQC.
5. October 2008. Lincoln Ware Live! celebrated its five year anniversary.